‘Innovation in Learning and Teaching
in Higher Education’
18 March 2016
Sutherland Building, College Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 8ST
(Click here for map)
A copy of the abstract booklet can be found here.
Now in its 9th year, this regional conference builds upon the success of previous partnership events held by the region’s Universities (Northumbria, Durham, Newcastle, Sunderland and Teesside).
The theme of the conference this year is Innovation in Learning & Teaching in Higher Education and aims to showcase and share innovative practice across the region. We would like you to participate in this year’s conference by submitting an abstract for a paper that is focused on one of the following themes:
- Transforming assessment
- Embedding employability
- Student access, retention, attainment and progression in higher education
- Internationalising higher education
- Flexible learning
- Student engagement through partnership
- Technology enhanced learning
- Education for Sustainable DevelopmentSubmissions are welcome from all staff and we would particularly like to encourage student led and joint student/staff submissions.
- For further information, please contact Scott Burgess from Northumbria University (email@example.com).
- Your contribution will lead on developing a regional understanding of innovative practice and encourage colleagues to explore opportunities to enhance their own practices.